Virtual Public Meeting
Regional Transportation Plan and Conformity Updates Public Meetings
The Houston-Galveston Area Council held two virtual public meetings on Thursday, April 8 to discuss proposed amendments to the 2045 Regional Transportation Plan. Additionally, H-GAC provided updates on our process to maintain conformity with state and federal air quality goals. H-GAC experts presented the main topics, after which attendees had the opportunity to ask questions and make public comments.
How to Comment
Attention: RTP/Conformity Comments
P.O. Box 22777
Houston, TX 77227-277
The public comment period for these topics opened on March 26, 2021 and closed on April 28, 2021.
Past Meeting Recordings/Videos
April 8, 2021 Public Meetings
April 24, 2019 Public Meeting
Past Meeting Materials
- 2045 RTP Projects
- High-Capacity Transit Task Force 2045 RTP Priority Network
- Existing and Proposed Bikeways
- 2018 Call for Projects Map
- What is the RTP?
- Vision and Goals
- Performance Measures
- Bicycle-Pedestrian Focus Areas
- Regional Transit Service Providers
- Regional Roadway Network Map
- Area Roadways on the Texas Top 20 Congested List