Welcome to the Media Room
Members of the media are welcome to H-GAC’s press releases, news alerts, logos and other communications pieces.
Check back for regular updates on the 2045 RTP.
In The News
- H-GAC’s 2045 Regional Transportation Plan Considers Public Safety, Transit Services and Other Projects for the Next 25 Years
- H-GAC Looking at Transportation Plan as Local Population Grows
- Despite Progress Toward Cleaner Air, Ozone is Still a Concern in the Greater Houston Region
- H-GAC Transportation Plan Considered by Officials, Public
- Ask the Editor: How Are Transportation Entities Planning Long-Term Mobility Improvements?
- Hate Traffic in Chambers County? Now's Your Chance to be Heard
- Commuter Buses Eye New Routes as Job Sites Spread Out
- Decades of Traffic: Weigh in On Plans That Could Affect You for Nearly 30 Years
- Montgomery County Budget Office, Flood Mitigation Concerns: 6 Things to Know from Montgomery County Commissioners Court, March 20
- Pearland May Be Close to Setting Up a Park-and-Ride Pilot Program
- Missouri City Joins H-GAC, Others in Regional Pedestrian and Bicycle Plan
- Meetings to Tackle Future Transportation Needs
- Transportation Planners Hear The Concerns Of People Recovering From Harvey
- Transportation Plan Meetings Set Course for 30 Years of Highway, Transit Improvements in Houston Area
- Transit Planners Seeking Input for 20 Years of Projects
- Road Congestion Costs Drivers in Spring, Klein Both Time and Money
- Houston-Galveston Area Council Seeks Comments on Regional Transportation Plan
- 2045 Regional Transportation Plan to Address Anticipated Population Growth, Mobility Challenges in Fort Bend County
- As the Population Grows, What Needs to be Done to Improve Transportation in Greater Houston?
- What Should Houston’s Regional Transit Network Look Like in 2045?
- Public Meetings Scheduled for 2045 Regional Transportation Plan
- March 15 Meeting to Cover Most-hated Traffic Tangle in Pearland, Other Transportation Issues
- March 28: Discuss Concerns About Regional Transportation
- Houston Area Residents are Asked for Input on the Region’s Transportation Future
Media and Technical Contact Information
MEAGAN COUGHLIN, APR
Principal Transportation Planner